Construction projects may be good for the local economy, but they can make a mess too. Service vehicles, including cement trucks, dump trucks, and graders are notorious for track out, or leaving dirt, mud, and stones on adjacent roadways. Track out doesn’t just create unsafe driving conditions and annoyed residents – your construction site may be fined or even temporarily shut down by the building inspector. The best way to avoid track out is to contract with a sweeping service company that understands the complexities of construction sweeping. At TKG Environmental Services Group, we have the trained personnel and the proper equipment to make short work of even the toughest construction sweeping jobs.
Construction Sweeping and the Environment
Most contractors think that construction sweeping is simply a strategy to eliminate track out, but this is not the case. Construction projects create large volumes of airborne dust that can compromise air and water quality. Construction sweeping is a best practice to avoid fugitive dust complaints and keep your jobsite in compliance with EPA and local environmental regulations.
Set Your Company Apart From the Competition
Operating clean construction sites sends a clear message to both your employees and your neighbors. Regularly scheduled construction sweeping creates a safer work environment for employees and by being a “good neighbor”, you will minimize complaints from local residents. You have worked hard to earn and maintain a good reputation in your local area-don’t let bad publicity from one dirty jobsite undermine your company’s standing in the community. A cleaner jobsite site is one call
Consider the advantages of TKG Environmental Services Group’s full-service construction sweeping.
- The right equipment for the job, including high dump regenerative vacuum sweepers, full width vacuum sweepers, and catch basin cleaners. We’ll match our equipment to your specific sweeping requirements and debris levels with as many machines as you require.
- Reliable, timely response to your service requests. Our phones are answered 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
- Elimination of capital outlays for sweeping equipment purchase and maintenance.
- A cleaner, safer job site at lower sweeping costs.
- Radio dispatched service. We’ll be there when you need us, as long as you need us. 24 hours per day/7 days per week.
- Accurate computer generated billing clearly indicating the service date(s) and location which corresponds to the service ticket provided by the operator.
- Qualified operators to provide total job site clean-up and satisfy your inspectors.